Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Flight Status

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is an Emirati low-cost airline based at Abu Dhabi International Airport, UAE. The airline is a joint venture with state-owned ADQ, which owns 51 percent with Wizz Air Holdings owning the remaining 49 percent. Check status Wizz Air Abu Dhabi flight at our website 

Search by:

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi flight status tracker live

No. Departure Arrival Live Status
5W7170 20:55 00:45 Scheduled
5W7043 14:05 17:50 Scheduled
5W7038 08:30 09:40 Scheduled
5W7202 22:25 01:45 Scheduled
5W7086 10:35 14:55 Scheduled
5W7016 10:00 13:05 Scheduled
5W7004 09:05 13:15 Scheduled
5W7020 09:00 10:50 Scheduled
5W7180 01:10 04:15 In Air
5W7034 11:20 13:40 Scheduled
5W7164 11:00 13:25 Scheduled
5W7158 15:15 17:45 Scheduled
5W7126 08:50 12:30 Scheduled
5W7160 12:05 14:55 Scheduled
5W7037 06:40 07:55 Scheduled
5W7115 18:05 19:20 Scheduled
5W7159 06:40 11:10 Scheduled
5W7105 11:45 18:10 Scheduled
5W7015 07:10 10:20 Scheduled
5W7033 10:15 10:45 Scheduled
5W7085 07:10 09:50 Scheduled
5W7087 14:35 20:15 Scheduled On time
5W7088 21:15 01:10 Scheduled On time
5W7167 15:50 18:45 Scheduled
5W7019 06:30 08:25 Scheduled
5W7163 06:00 10:15 Scheduled
5W7125 06:20 08:10 Scheduled
5W7199 14:10 16:00 Scheduled
5W7185 18:30 22:20 Scheduled
5W7201 08:20 13:20 Scheduled
5W7017 14:55 18:05 Scheduled
5W7157 08:15 14:15 Scheduled

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Top 10 Airports

No. Name IATA Updated
1 Abu Dhabi International Airport AUH Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates 1 hour, 34 minutes
2 Heydar Aliyev International Airport GYD Baku Azerbaijan 2 days, 22 hours
3 Almaty Airport ALA Almaty Kazakhstan 1 week, 1 day
4 Ben Gurion International Airport TLV Tel Aviv-Yafo Israel 2 weeks, 6 days
5 King Khaled International Airport RUH Riyadh Saudi Arabia 1 year, 5 months
6 Tirana International Airport TIA Tirana Albania 1 week, 3 days
7 Zvartnots International Airport EVN Yerevan Armenia 6 days, 6 hours
8 Borg El Arab Airport HBE Alexandria Egypt 5 days, 11 hours
9 Kutaisi International Airport KUT Kutaisi Georgia 5 days, 19 hours
10 Odessa International Airport ODS Odessa Ukraine 1 year, 5 months

Recent Updated Airports